Are you living with missing or damaged teeth due to an accident, illness, or injury? If so, contact VIP Smiles Dentistry in Syracuse, UT. With restorative dentistry, you can get the health of your teeth back on track and regain a better quality of life with more confidence. As experts in restorative dentistry, VIP Smiles can give you the smile makeover you need here in Syracuse, Utah. We work with patients who value experience and caring to restore the functionality and appearance of their teeth.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry encompasses several aspects, including; dental implants, dental fillings, dental crowns or ‘caps,’ and dental bridges. We provide several restorative dental options to increase the durability and the look of your teeth. VIP Smiles Dentistry specializes in advanced dentistry to help our patients gain the confidence to share their smiles and love what they see in the mirror.
What Can Restorative Dentistry Help With?
Restorative dental treatment is life-changing for some patients living with reduced use of their teeth. Our dentistry procedures can help with;
- Missing teeth – We can restore missing teeth with dental bridges, dental implants, and dental crowns.
- Teeth alignment – Proper alignment of the teeth will reduce tooth decay and gum disease by making it easier to clean and floss between the contacts (space) of the teeth.
- Replace decayed teeth – Retreatment of root canals can eventually lead to tooth loss. Our experts in dentistry will provide customized options for your unique dental needs for decayed teeth.
- Improve oral health – We focus on helping maintain good oral hygiene by removing plaque and examining the teeth and gums for future oral health concerns.
- Improve confidence – Studies have shown that individuals with a healthy smile are more confident, experience less anxiety, and enjoy their daily living more than others. If you aren’t sharing your smile due to embarrassment from missing teeth, we can help!
What Are My Treatment Options For Restorative Dentistry in Syracuse, UT?
Patients in the Syracuse, UT, or nearby areas needing dentistry options can rest easier knowing VIP Smiles is here to help. Our experienced dentists at VIP Smiles sit down with patients to review your dental history, discuss your current oral health concerns, and create a customized patient treatment plan to restore and improve your dental health. VIP Smiles provides the following hi-tech dental treatments, including;
If you have a cavity that needs treatment, we can remove the decay and refill the tooth with several different types of material. One of the most popular is a resin composite in a natural white color that blends in with the natural tooth.
Dental implants replace missing teeth with a simple structure consisting of a metal ‘anchor’ fitted into the bone and a false tooth similar to a crown to replace what is missing. It looks and feels like a natural tooth and can make a huge difference to your mouth and jaw.
Root canals are procedures done to remove decay from tooth pulp. If you have been experiencing extreme pain and inflammation after eating hot or cold foods, you may need a root canal. Root canals are rather intrusive, so it is important to contact our Syracuse, Utah, dental office to ensure a root canal is necessary.
Tooth extractions are occasionally needed to protect your teeth. There are many reasons why tooth extractions may be needed, including tooth impaction, to stop periodontal disease, or to prevent tooth decay.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom teeth are the last teeth that will appear in your mouth. Most of the time wisdom teeth grow in during the teenage years or early adulthood. As wisdom teeth start to develop and grow, they can lead to several oral health issues, including:
- Impacting nearby teeth
- Disrupting the alignment of the teeth.
Gum Disease Prevention
Gum disease is painful and, left untreated, will cause tooth decay. At VIP Smiles, we offer treatments to treat and prevent gum disease and periodontal disease.
Reach Out To Us At VIP Smiles For Expert Restorative Services
Whatever your dental needs may be, VIP Smiles can support you to get rid of discomfort and achieve a great smile and better oral health with restorative dentistry in Syracuse. We offer many different services and have an expert dental team. For more information, feel free to reach out to us in Syracuse, UT today.